Military Relocation - HHT ? Great reasons to go with me!
I OFFER ONE-STOP SHOPPING – BROOKFIELD GLOBAL MEMBER – SERVED 21 YEARS IN THE CF
First of all, a sincere thank you for serving Canada !
I’ve helped dozens of military families find the right home in Kingston and you are free to give them a call them to check me out – I’ve only had excellent ratings and several referrals to other military families from my clients !
I moved with the Brookfield Global/IRP relocation 4 times and 6 other times with Base Traffic. My wife Nadine worked for IRP (now Brookfield Global) for 5 years in Petawawa & Ottawa. I speak your language and this kind of first-hand knowledge is just what you need for a successful house hunt and low-stress move.
I know when military families are on an HHT, the timeline is tight – you want the whole package and don’t want to run around trying to find a lawyer, home inspector, financing, etc.
I provide “ONE STOP SHOPPING”- linking you up with all of the services you need (I will book the appointments and drop you off there if you wish), so no time is wasted, giving you less to worry about, resulting in an efficient, smooth and low-stress move.
– See my links to the following services under the “Buyers” tab on this website:
- Mortgage Brokers/Lending Institutions for your mortgage
- Home Inspectors
- Water Well, Septic System Contractors/Technicians
- Hotels/Motels in Kingston-Accommodations (Contact me for Hotel recommendations)
I also understand that once you move in, you will probably be searching for a new family doctor and dentist, veterinarian, a daycare, special needs facilities for your children, french immersion education, jobs for your spouse, a kennel for the pets, pools, skating rinks, recreational facilities, Sparks, Brownie/Scout Troops, storage for your boat, motorcycle, ATV, Fish and Game Club, range, etc – I can help you with this also and link you up with what you need after you move in – based on my family’s experience in Kingston and my knowledge of this great city.
I’ve had good a number of real estate agents over my ten moves. Some good, some not so good. I achieved a record 99% average on all of my real estate exams and my only goal is your complete satisfaction. There are lots of ads out there with people proclaiming that they are military move experts. Have these “experts” served? Did you know that being registered with Brookfield Global means only an email and an agreement to abide by their terms? No course required.
I know there are good realtors out there, but I feel I have the edge in this department – I can pass on my specific experiences, relate to your unique military lifestyle and your housing needs as well as offer my first-hand knowledge of the program.
Therefore, if you have an HHT and are posted to Kingston, give me a ring or email me and I will look after you !
- I will start by chatting with you/emailing you, getting your needs & wants in a house & price range, then emailing the listings that fit you DAILY.
- We will talk about which listings interest you prior to your HHT, then we can coord your HHT visit and make a plan.
- Once here we will see as many houses as you want and I will link you up to all of the key players that you need (mortgage financing, home inspectors, lawyers) to have a successful, exciting and low-stress move.
- I will be there after your move to make sure you are settled in and your family finds all of the services, clubs and facilities you are looking for !
All the best for a successful move !
Contact me and let’s get the ball rolling !